Tämä paikka on täytetty, kiitos mielenkiinnostasi!
Are you passionate about customers and digital marketing? You might be the perfect match for us – continue reading and apply using the details below!
Tulos’s SEO dream team is looking for a Project Manager with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
There are six result-driven professionals in our SEO team. We want to learn new things every day and expect a lot from ourselves and each other. We all have a very different background but at least two things in common: we are truly passionate about digital marketing and have a wicked sense of humour.
We have two goals: 1. Continue to be the best and 2. Continue to grow bigger. You will help us to accomplish these.
- The opportunity to learn with the best SEO team in Finland
- The opportunity to work with very interesting clients
- The opportunity to learn from the best people in the business
- A challenging position in a fast-growing organization where each day is unlike any other
- The possibility to grow and help define your own job description
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in sales and/or key account management
- Basic understanding of search engines and especially SEO
- Fearless attitude with growth mindset
The SEO Project Manager will be responsible for our customer projects and will spend a lot of time working side by side with customers. You want to help our customers with their challenges and grow their business with your result-oriented thinking. You are capable of thinking outside the box – all this will lead to happy customers.
YOU MIGHT BE EXPERIENCED IN THESE:
What we are looking for
We value your attitude and achievements over academia. You have demonstrated the ability to constantly achieve given targets and you want to continue doing so even with our demanding goals. You know your stuff but you haven’t lost the ability to fail and learn fast.
The vacancy is full time. Our office is in central Kamppi, Helsinki.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Project Manager (SEO)” in the subject field and apply by 10th April.
Jenni Siikaniva, Chief Happiness Officer, email@example.com
Our values are simple and easy. They help us make the right decisions and maintain our great corporate culture.
- Be brave and try new things without the certainty that they will work.
- Be honest and admit if something did not work.
- Making mistakes allows our employees to learn faster and more thoroughly.
- With a lot of first-hand experience, it is our duty to teach our colleagues, customers and industry about our ambitions.
Kaikki avoimet paikat