This position has been filled, thank you for your interest
Tulos is a dynamic company with a strong belief that digital should be at the heart of every marketing campaign. We understand the role of all media, and the impact digital can have on those other channels and vice versa. We have an excellent working knowledge of the tools needed to account and prove ROI for our clients’ activity.
We are looking for a Planning Manager to develop our strategic planning capabilities, create exceptional media plans for our clients, as well as contribute to the team and company on a wider level.
As our new Planning Manager you should can come in and immediately make an impact. This will be both in terms of applying industry knowledge (and sharing this with the team) to create great campaigns and providing guidance to those with less experience. You will be confident with clients and clear in delivering our agency point of view and recommendations.
The successful candidate will hold a fully-rounded knowledge of digital media planning buying and delivery, and have
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field with 5+ years of digital media planning and buying experience
- Passion for the marketing and industry
- Experience planning large-scale branding initiatives and working knowledge of associated tracking mechanism
- Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative integrated media recommendations that go beyond existing scope of work to achieve clients’ marketing and communications objectives
- Experience and knowledge of advanced reporting and analytics provided by third party tools
- Expert-level Excel is a must and strong PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of all digital media disciplines is a must
- Excellent communications (Finnish & English), presentation and analytical skills
- Productive relationships with media and internal teams (SEO, Content, Analytics, Customer Experience), that lead to successful campaign deliverables and high client satisfaction
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients’ business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
- Leadership experience is a plus
- The opportunity to make your work profile suit just for you
- The opportunity to work with very interesting clients
- The opportunity to learn from the best people in the business
- Challenging position in a fast-growing organization where each day is unlike any other
- Possibility to grow and help define your own job description
The vacancy is full time. Our office is located in central Helsinki, Kamppi.
Please send your application letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Planning Manager” in the subject field and apply.
More information: Timo Ronkainen, email@example.com
Our values are simple and easy. They help us make the right decisions and maintain our great corporate culture.
Be brave and try new things without the certainty that they will work.
Be honest and admit if something did not work.
Making mistakes allows our employees to learn faster and more thoroughly.
With a lot of first-hand experience, it is our duty to teach our colleagues, customers and industry about our ambitions.Kaikki avoimet paikat